Honestly, I want to know what is appealing about the Romney/Ryan Ticket…So if you’re planning on voting for them please, I earnestly ask you to reply to this post or send me an ask
I promise, promise not to bate you into an internet argument or debate.
I just legitimately don’t know anyone who is planning on voting for Mitt in November and I just want some inkling of perspective (that hasn’t turned into a caricature.)
My ask (in which you may remain annon.)
I also think personal stories are more effective than research.
- c-conda answered: South
- justifiesthebeans reblogged this from kassie-in-neverland
- indianaisforlovers reblogged this from hannahevangeline
- fleurdanslamour likes this
- blackclaws reblogged this from paradoxsocks
- mylife-as-i-knowit likes this
- madlikethecheshire reblogged this from paradoxsocks
- hannahevangeline reblogged this from kassie-in-neverland and added:
- nessthemovie likes this
- billthepony likes this
- roxinpunch answered: Yeah, dude apparently he’s a RAD businessman. He’s still an asshole though. So, like you said.
- themunchkym answered: Well… His state was the 47th in the country for job creation during his time. It’s certainly not the only thing, but it’s a big thing.
- paradoxsocks reblogged this from kassie-in-neverland and added:
- mach712 likes this
- splitzko likes this
- cw12 likes this
- kassie-in-neverland reblogged this from rightmowrey and added:
- nicole-lynn answered: I’ve asked this question and the overwhelming response is “It isn’t Obama.” Nothing more. Unfortunately, I know quite a few on Team Mitt.
- sexy-fail reblogged this from rightmowrey
- rightmowrey posted this